The following scientific study contains two test series using meridian diagnostics (System Prognos®) and segmentary diagnostics (System AmsatHC®) to assess the bioenergetic effects of two examples of the RayChip from Gasser. These are compared to a placebo, non-informed metal plate of the same size.
The tests aimed to achieve four objectives:
- Assessment of the bioenergetic effects when applying the Ray Chip to the
human skin using meridian diagnostics
- Assessment of the bioinformational effects when applying the RayChip to
the human skin using meridian diagnostics
- Assessment of the biofunctional effects regarding the ability to eliminate
the impact of perturbing technical radiation on the organism (in this case:
mobile phone) using segmentary diagnostics
- Assessment of the biocolloidal effects regarding the ability to eliminate the
impact of perturbing technical radiation on the organism (in this case:
mobile phone) using sementary diagnostics
1. The tested informed RayChip from Gasser improves energy medical criteria such as energy, information, functional and sol-gel state. The results are statistically significant to highly significant.
2. An increase of energy can be noted when the RayChip is applied to the skin in the left palm. In contact with the so-called thymus point (upper sternum) the informational effects are more clearly pronounced.
3. Conversations while holding the mobile phone to the ear (without RayChip) reduce organ functions and cause gel tendency in the mesenchyme (viscosity increase in active connective tissue or rather of the matrix). Using the RayChip (attached to the mobile phone) these biological effects are not only neutralised, but also transformed into positive effects that are slightly weaker than the negative effects.
4. Due to the significance of the results in this study one can attribute biological- energetic-informational effects to the RayChip.
Dr. med. Manfred Doepp
2 September 2009 Holistic Center®